Saturday, July 16, 2011

Read and learn,and not from me

"Me handsome 5 year old son Charlie says the other day"I know my letters and I know my numbers,and I think I should leave school now,it's getting boreing"Then I go to his 5th birthday party with 15 other 5 year olds,and I observe them all laughing going mad,acting the maggot etc.I think to myself,they have no alcohol or any other chemical in them.My son is right,fuck school,it will only send them all on this fcked up road,to what we adults are sure we call life.He has allready got the basics,1.He can spell and work nubers,and 2.he knows not to look down on others,and help anyway he can,and he is happy in that simple life,and we want to educate him?????He is educating us much more then we could ever hope to educate him. Teacher/parents,leave them kids alone,all and all,it's just another brick in the wall............."

Posted by Charlies Bar Lanzarote on Facebook on 16-July-20111

No comments:

Post a Comment